According to email from The Android Market Team, Android Market will be updated on devices running Android 1.6 or higher.
* The details page for every app will now utilize and display the app’s “Promotional Graphic” assets at the top.
* Users will be able to filter applications by content rating. Applications or games without a rating will be treated as “Mature”.
* The purchase refund window will be reduced to 15 minutes.
* The maximum size for .apk files will be increased to 50MB, from the current 25MB.
* Market will support filtering based on screen sizes and densities, as well as on GL texture compression formats.
* If app includes wallpapers or widgets, Market will automatically add them to new “dynamic” categories.